- 190.00 - 250.00 INR
- Multiple Extrusion
- Customized Sizes
- ISO 9001-2015
- 8000-9000 Meter (m)
- 12-110 Millimeter (mm)
- 80-2100 Millimeter (mm)
'Tec Line' Breathble Films are manufactured from compunded polythylene by the extrusion technology. The films are permeable for gases and water vapors but impermeable to water in liquid state. Suitable for hygienic application, the films are designed for use in the manufacture of disposable sanitary products Baby Diapers, Sanitary Towels, Incontinences Pads and supplies for the chronically ill.
The films help to enhance user comfort-their permeability allows the skin to breathe better, reducing potential occurrence of undesired side effect such as skin rash, sores etc.
- Adjustable breathability
- Light weight & soft touch
- Good mechanical strength
- Good adhesion to non wovens and fabrics
- Custom-made backsheet
- Use as backsheet in various hygiene products:
- Baby diapers
- Sanitary napkins
- Incontinence pads
- Adult diapers
- Means for the chronically ill
- Various medical applications
- Width: 80 – 2,000 mm
- (GSM) Square weight: 15 – 80 g/m².
- In a range of 500– 5000 g/m² within 24 hrs
- Micro Embossing.
- Possibility of applying anti-microbial treatment.
- Corona treatment option.
- The colour of the film depends on your requirement.
- Flexographic print up to 4colours.
- Tensile Strength
- Water Vapor Transmission Rate (WVTR)
- Coefficient of friction (COF)
- Cheque, Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 5Ton Per Day
- 10 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Central America, Eastern Europe, Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, South America, North America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Survey No:32/3, Opp. Santosh Petrol Pump, Rajkot Gondal NH Highway, Nr. Bharudi Toll Booth, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360311, India